How to use the Vegan Skin Club Vitamin C Serum:
- Step 1: Apply the Vegan Skin Club Vitamin C serum after your face cleansing and toning routine and before applying moisturizer, to maximise the hydrating effect of your skin
- Step 2: Take 3-5 drops of the serum using the pipette and drop them onto your palm or fingertips
- Step 3: Gently massage the face serum onto your skin and under eyes area,in the same way you would with most face cream for women or men
- Step 4: For a more pleasant experience and better results, it is not out of the ordinary to use tools in this skincare routine such as a Jade Roller or Gua Sha stone to massage in the Vitamin C serum,inspired by Chinese and Korean skincare practices
Benefits of our Main 4 ingredients:
- Vitamin C-20: The 20% concentration of Vitamin C serum for face works to replace any skin lightening cream or wrinkle patches you may use. It works as both a dark spot remover and anti-wrinkle face cream
- Vitamin E: As an antioxidant it acts as a skin tag remover. Applying liquid Vitamin E may see skin tag removal within a few days
- Hyaluronic Acid: The addition of Hyaluronic Acid serum soothes redness and provides a hyperpigmentation treatment
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an acne treatment, having antibacterial properties that can help control and reduce acne
Warning Note that in extremely rare cases, Vitamin C serum can lead to minor skin irritations for people with hypersensitive skin. Vitamin C serum has a very good safety profile compared to other skincare products. To further reduce the risk of an allergic reaction, we recommend to apply the serum to a skin area that’s easily concealed (e.g. forearm) and wait for 24 hours.
3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid-20 (Vitamin C-20), Water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Soy Glycerin, Niacinamid, Glycerin-26, Gentiana extract, Erythritol, Butanediol, Ceramide-2, Soy Lecithin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Octanoyl Hydroxamic Acid, Sodium Citrate
For external use only. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs on skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
ANTI-AGING: Regular application of the Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum increases collagen production through improved collagen synthesis, which is associated with anti-aging effects such as reducing wrinkles and thin lines. This also improves the effectiveness of other collagen-enhancing routines you may have.
HYDRATE: Regular application of our serum ahead of your moisturizing routine can improve the hydration of your skin. Vegan Skin Club’s Vitamin C serum also contains hyaluronic acid which decreases transepidermal water loss, allowing your skin to better absorb and retain moisture.
GLOW: Vitamin C is the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion. Using the Vegan Skin Club Vitamin C serum guarantees that the Vitamin goes directly to your skin. This helps fade pigmentation by impeding melanin production to give your face a youthful glow.
REDUCE IRRITATION: The Aloe Vera extract contained in Vegan Skin Club’s 20% Vitamin C serum is known to be effective against frequent skin irritation such as acne, sunburns, dry skin, or small cuts on your skin.
100% VEGAN & NATURAL FORMULA: All products from the Vegan Skin Club are 100% vegan and cruelty free (free of animal-derived ingredients), which we committed to by joining PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program. This means that all of our products have undergone a thorough review of its input ingredients by an independent 3rd party. All ingredients from this Vitamin C serum are naturally derived to give your skin the best natural treatment routine that it deserves.
Be the first to review “Vegan Skin Club 20% Vitamin C Serum | Anti Ageing Face Care with Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe Vera | Glow Anti…”